M.A.UG-Projekt

Das M.A.UG-Projekt ist eine Moddingplattform für die Anno-Reihe

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• Jacobi22 -

Replied to the thread Maug Mod 1800 Zierlemente 1.90.

Tür #1 war schon richtig af0cd0df2aff5bf4bb57ce30e6f7d1af.png
  • cethegus -

Replied to the thread Maug Mod 1800 Zierlemente 1.90.

Moin zusammen, vielleicht bin ich ja schon fast blind - aber wo finde ich einen funktionierenden Downloadlink für "Maug Mod 1800 Zierelemente 1.90"? Ist dieser Mod evtl. eingestellt... ? Vielen Dank im Voraus - bleibt gesund Peter - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
  • Layth -

Replied to a comment by Layth on derfinn01’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Can you tell me the way to edit them?
  • derfinn01 -

Replied to a comment by Layth on derfinn01’s wall.

Wall Reply
    yes, you can change it yourselfself it the game files, i did it because i not had the place to have both my and his.
  • Layth -

Wrote a comment on derfinn01’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello.
    I have the mix mod between tycoon 2.4 snd judekw 2.01...but the ornamental buildings in tycoon mod not showing only the judekw are there..any solution?
  • derfinn01 -

Replied to the thread Maug Mod Arktis 1.35.

I hate the Ai. But i am already at a point where i should forbid build any Mod building. So fix 1.35 - fix for the AI - change in the construction menu
  • Lunaris -

Replied to the thread Maug Mod Arktis 1.35.

i think this mod is messing with the AI for arctic areas. They keep building Gas Refineries thinking they will heat the town but they don't so they end up with strange towns that are all freezing to death lol
  • Jacobi22 -

Replied to the thread Maug_Mod_1800_Enbesa_1.02.

use the download-link from the german thread -> Maug_Mod_1800_Enbesa_1.01 this works
  • mj_daved -

Replied to the thread Maug_Mod_1800_Enbesa_1.02.

i'm having a problem to download, the files does not exist.
  • Gummibaerchen Hunter -

Replied to the thread Mehr Welten 1.30.

Ich habe mich an diese MOD und an die "Zier-Mod" gewagt. Und es kein bisschen bereut. Viiiiiiiiielen Dank für diese Mods, ihr habt das Spiel noch einmal wesentlich interessanter gemacht und weitere unzälige Stunden sind garantiert. DANKE an alle, die…