Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mod Default Path

aander67 - - Technische Problem

So the data folder should be split up into to folders? because the inside the mod folder is the two folders named graphics and ui as you can see from image below. ibb.co/sP5Vtfp and the log says [2019-09-18 14:24:09.950] [info] Start applying xml operations [2019-09-18 14:24:10.318] [info] Finished applying xml operations

• Mod Default Path

I have now the Anno 1800\mods\Maug_Mod_1801_1.23/data/config in the mods folder The second file in the data folder but mod is still not showing up on the game Anno1800\data\mod ibb.co/nsWC33j

• Mod Default Path

I'm in the US and 8.6.19 is August 6th of 2019, it was released on August 6th. I am sure that i have the updated mod loader, i for some reason can not get it to load up. If you read the logs above its saying it can't get the mod to open.

• Mod Default Path

Those are the most recent files from the mod loader version 0.73

• Mod Default Path

i have version 0.73 of the loader files installed in Anno1800/bin/win64, the mod loader files i have them in the folder as well.

• Mod Default Path

[2019-09-10 17:39:48.215] [info] Start applying xml operations [2019-09-10 17:39:48.237] [error] Failed to get original game file Maug_Mod_1801_1.2\data\config\export\main\asset\assets.xml C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Anno 1800\mods\mods\Maug_Mod_1801_1.2\data\config\export\main\asset\assets.xml [2019-09-10 17:39:48.237] [error] Failed to get original game file Maug_Mod_1801_1.2\data\config\gui\texts_english.xml C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Anno 1800\mods\mods\M…

• Mod Default Path

Hello, I have tried everything and can not get the mod to load up on the game. I have the bin\win64 file that has the two files in it from the install instructions i have a folder named mods in the anno 1800 folder and the two folders are in that folder. am i missing something? Thank you

• Mod Default Path

I have it in there but the mod isn't loading up, followed the instructions and have have download the new version of the mod loader and microsoft download as well. Any thoughts as to what the issue is if not the default path? Thank you

• Mod Default Path

Hello, So i pre-ordered the game on steam which was dumb, but either way i don't have the same default path for the mod to work. My path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Anno 1800\mods Was wondering how to change the path for the mod to load. Thank you

• haha that makes more sense, but no issues with the Mod for the translation. Everything was translated for the most part correctly. There are a couple random ones but anyone could figure out what they were meant to say. Also found so more issues with the research. I have attached the screen shots below, if you could help me again that would be greatly appreciated. Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5 Image 6

• Your responses were good, i still have my google translate on for the whole website since everything is still in German. But i don't have any issues with the website, im very grateful that people like you have created this forum for Anno fans to learn about Modding and get help when needed.

• Great, thank you for all the help! Everything is working well now.

• This worked great i do have the rda explorer and added the code into the xml file. I have attached the other screen shots of the last two mix ups i think. Improved Metal Converter Copper Improved Metal Converter Gold Nuggets

• I also have notice this, im not sure what this is either. As to why it wont let me click on it but everything that is required is available. Image 1: Unable to Click Image 2: Unable to Click 2

• This did help appreciate you, i didn't attach the other screen shots but there are other parts of the research that have a mix up too. How do you find these in the xml file to make sure they are correct. Or would it be easier for me to just attached the screen shots again? Thank you, Adam

• Hello, So I have been messing around and loving the tycoon mod by making everything extremely efficient but some of the items I need to make everything more efficient aren't able to be found or unreadable. I have attached screen shots of what I'm talking about. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue. Thank you, Adam Image 1: Missing Heat-Resistant tapping fluids Image 2: Platinum Converter Missing Item Image 3: Uranium Converter Missing Item

• Mouse Pointer

aander67 - - Technische Probleme

It works thank you for your help! Very appreciative in all the work you do for this game and the community!

• Mouse Pointer

Yes there is three files in that folder arc.ani, acr.cur, arc_disable.ani And yes i am playing with the Tycoon_Mod_2.3+Judekw_Mod_2.01_v1.0

• Mouse Pointer

Hello All, This may be a dumb question but out of the blew now when I load up the game the mouse pointer is gone. Does anyone know a quick fix for this? and or a reason as to why this just randomly happened. Thank you!

• Licenses Max out at 9,999

Perfect thank you for the help!